PARK TOWNE PLACE PREMIER
Get STRONGER, BETTER, FASTER, and LEANER THROUGH OUR NEW SMALL GROUP CLASS SERIES STARTING MARCH 25th!
WHO IS THIS FOR?
• Beginner to Advanced. Great for men & women of all skill levels
• People wanting to diversify & elevate their fitness game
• If you want to learn better training techniques
• Ideal if you want to build overall movement quality
• You will improve your strength, endurance, and core control
WHAT THE COURSEs OFFERS?
• Gain proper form, transform your body, & enjoy the process
• Learn how to structure your daily workouts through interval training
• Discover how to perform fundamental movement patterns
• Learn to sequence movements that you can perform anywhere
• Uncover how to properly decompress & cool down
HOW THE CLASSES WORK?
• Classes are 45 minutes long that include warmup, interval work, and cooldown
• Classes take place in the downstairs studio at Park Towne Place (Resident Only)
• To ensure progress, the workouts follow a progressive structure
• Each workout will build on techniques learned from the previous class
• Jordan and Jay’s expert guidance will help you master the basics & beyond
• Learn challenging and effective methods to build a well-sculpted physique
• Step by step modifications specific for your body and limitations
• Get a dynamic whole-body workout that pushes you
BOOST 45 (MOn and Wed @ 5:30PM)
Taught by master coach Jordan Hankins
Workouts are 45-minutes, including a warm-up and light stretch. The workout changes every day to keep your body guessing, fight boredom, and give you the best results. Class is broken up into sections of intervals, with sections ranging between 4 and 12 minutes.
VICTORY (TH 6:30pm/Sat 10:00AM)
Taught by master coach Jay Radick (Owner LMTLSS)
Learn the fundamentals of kickboxing, while getting an amazing total body session. 45 minutes of team training to master the basics and build technique to unleash your inner fighter.
PRE-SALE SPECIAL OFFER
class packs ($15/class)
IF YOU MISSED OUR FREE 4-WEEK CHALLENGE, YOUR FIRST CLASS IS FREE.
PLEASE RESERVE BELOW AND LET US KNOW!
(Due to limited class size, spots are limited to the first 12 people who reserve using the link above.
To ensure your spot, signup and you will be emailed additional details on the class series and payment options at Park Towne Place.)
Looking to get more personalized attention? Level up with one of our personal training packages at Park Towne Place. Whether you have specific goals, scheduling restrictions, or could use the extra motivation and accountability, we got you covered. Our programs are guaranteed to challenge you and give you results that are sustainable for better long-term health.
To schedule your free 30 minute movement assessment, signup using the form below!